Why Sell with Us?
- No investment in hardware
- No license purchase
- Rapid Start-up
- Unlimited Scalability
- No monthly Costs
- No start-up Costs
- No IT or E-Commerce Skills Required
- Hardcore Security Measure
- No training required
- Automatic Backup & Management
- Quarterly reports on Competitors Price
- Access your personal administrator area
- Use the common storefront to sell your goods
- Get your profit share
- Humidity can play havoc on a motherboard's circuitry.GIGABYTE's new Glass
Fabric PCB design helps protect against electrical shorts due to humidity by
reducing the gaps in spacing between PCB filaments.
Power Failure Protection
- GIGABYTE also uses Anti-Surge ICs to protect the motherboard against power surges.
Intel® Rapid Start Technology
- Intel® Rapid Start Technology™ gets your device up and running faster from even
the deepest sleep. This means users will be able to experience almost zero power
draw from their PC, but be able to resume Windows® 7 is a few seconds without
having the PC go through a full system boot. With Intel® Rapid Start Technology the
previous session resumes to the exact as it was, so that applications are still in the
same state and no application data is lost.
Intel® Smart Connect Technology
- Intel® Smart Connect Technology means that your email, favorite apps, and social
networks are continually and automatically updated even when the system is asleep.
No more waiting for the latest world news or friends' updates to be delivered—just
press the 'on' button and you're up-to-date and ready to go.
Support Intel 22nm processors
- GIGABYTE motherboards support Intel 22nm processors.
Designed for PCI Express Gen.3 Support
- The GIGABYTE motherboard is fully configured to provide gamers with the latest
Gen.3 PCI Express technology, delivering maximum data bandwidth for forthcoming
discrete graphics cards.
Intel® Quick Sync Video
- Intel® Quick Sync Video provides breakthrough media processing for incredibly
fast editing and sharing.
Intel® InTru™ 3D
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors offer an outstanding Blu-Ray Stereo 3D
experience in full high definition resolution (1080p) with HDMI 1.4.
Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX)
- Increases the performance of Accelerated Floating Point and Vector Computing
Intensive Applications with minimal power gains.
On/Off Charge Technology
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and
iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A
derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge
enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than
standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger.
ErP Lot 6 support
- The ErP (also known as Energy-Related Products Directive) is part of the European
Union's environmental regulations policy. It is based on concern for the environmental
as the proliferation of electronic devices continues, and how to improve energy efficiency
for a better and greener life. GIGABYTE supports ErP and produces motherboards that
help you effectively improve system efficiency.
No posts found