Cancellation by SaleStruck.com
While we try to ship out every order that has been successfully placed with SaleStruck.com, there are some situations where we may have to cancel orders.
Your order can be cancelled in any one of the following situations:
- Product is temporarily or permanently out of stock.
- Inaccuracies or Errors in product or pricing or promotion information
- Limitations on quantities available for purchase
- Restrictions on quantity or number or orders as per T&C
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud detection department
- Inaccurate or insufficient address
- Non-serviceable, remote locations
Sometimes, we might require some extra information prior to accepting your order. In such a situation, we will contact you for the necessary information. We will also contact you if your order is cancelled partially or completely. If your order is cancelled after your payment has been made, we will refund the amount as soon as possible.
Cancellations by the Customer
Cancellation of orders and refund of the entire amount is possible under the following circumstances:
- We receive the cancellation notice within 24 hours of placing the order
- The order has not been processed by us till then.
We will not be able to cancel those orders that have already been processed and shipped out by us.